SFY2525 3.969mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw
ZLV brings you the SFY2525 3.969mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw, an advanced mechanical component designed for high precision and robust applications. This product boasts a variety of exceptional characteristics ranging from its low friction loss, high transmission efficiency, to its high axial stiffness and self-lubricating feature, all of which promote efficient performance and longevity.
Specification & Dimensions
Here is a detailed product specification:
|Shaft Diameter (d)||25 mm|
|Lead (I)||25 mm|
|Steel Ball Diameter||3.969 mm|
|Nut size (D, A, B, L, W, H, X,Q,n)||47, 74, 12, 64, 60, 49, 6.6,M6,1.8*2|
|Unit Price (USD)||Screw rod/M:12,Nut/pcs:12|
Note that ZLV offers a customizable option for the unit price, reflecting our commitment to cater to various customer needs and budget constraints.
Features & Advantages
1.Outstanding Efficiency and Precision
One of the standout features of the SFY2525 Ball Screw is its high transmission efficiency. Due to the large number of steel balls rolling between the screw shaft and the screw nut, it has been able to achieve a higher motion efficiency. This efficiency reduces the drive torque to less than 1/3 of that of sliding screw pairs, making it energy efficient. Moreover, the product ensures high precision due to its manufacture using state-of-the-art mechanical equipment, and its rigorous temperature and humidity control during various factory procedures such as grinding, assembly, and inspection.
2.High Speed Feed and Micro Feed Capabilities
The SFY2525 Ball Screw exhibits excellent micro feed and high-speed feed capabilities. The minimal starting torque due to ball movement prevents the creeping phenomenon typical of sliding movements, thus facilitating precise micro feeds.
3.High Axial Stiffness
Preload can be applied to the SFY2525 Ball Screw, reducing the axial gap to negative values, thereby achieving high stiffness. This is done by applying pressure to the balls inside the screw, strengthening the rigidity of the nut part when used in mechanical devices.
4.Non-Self-Locking & Reversible Transmission
It is noteworthy that the SFY2525 Ball Screw is not self-locking and offers reversible transmission capabilities.
Composition & Classification
Ball screws consist of a screw, a nut, steel balls, preload plates, reversers, and dust-proof devices. Based on specific features, ball screws can be classified into the following categories:
- Self-lubricating ball screws: These screws come with a removable oil removal device, eliminating the need for a lubrication pipeline system and equipment, thereby reducing oil change and waste oil treatment costs.
- Silent ball screws: These screws feature special groove-shaped ball spacers between the balls, suppressing the noise caused by collision between balls, thus ensuring quieter and smoother motion.
- High-speed ball screws: They are characterized by high acceleration, high rigidity, high-speed feed, low vibration, and low noise, suitable for use in areas such as rapid feed in machine tools, high-speed cutting in mold centers, and high-speed longitudinal cutting centers.
- Heavy-duty ball screws: They can withstand larger axial loads and are suitable for all-electric design machines, air compressors, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, and forging manufacturing equipment.
The difference between the rolling and grinding level screws is that the rolling screws have slightly lower precision and are suitable for situations where precision requirements are not very high; while the grinding level screws have higher precision and are suitable for high precision requirements.
Parameter Explanation and Calculation
- Nominal Diameter: It’s the external diameter of the screw, with common specifications ranging from 12 to 120 mm.
- Lead: The lead refers to the linear distance the nut travels when the screw rotates one round.
The linear movement speed (v) of the nut under the same rotational speed is faster with a larger lead. The calculation is as follows:
v = r*i
where r is the rotational speed of the screw (r/s) and i is the lead (mm).
The relationship between lead and screw thrust (F) is:
F = (2 * π * T * n) / i
where T is the torque provided by the motor (N·m), n is the transmission efficiency (the transmission efficiency of ball screws is generally 85%-95%), and i is the lead (m).
- Length: Length has two concepts: overall length and threaded length. Some manufacturers only calculate the overall length, but some manufacturers need to provide the threaded length. The threaded length also has two parts: the total length of the thread and the effective stroke. The former refers to the total length of the thread part, and the latter refers to the theoretical maximum length of the nut’s linear movement.
- Nut Form: There are many types of nut forms on the product samples of various manufacturers. Generally, the first few letters in the model represent the nut form. There are several types divided according to the flange form: round flange, single-cut edge flange, double-cut edge flange, and no flange.
- Precision: The precision level of ball screws is classified into P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7, P10 in China, while Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan use the JIS level, that is, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C10; European countries use the IT0, IT1, IT2, IT3, IT4, IT5, IT7, IT10 standard.
To conclude, ZLV’s SFY2525 3.969mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw is a precision-engineered component with multiple features suitable for demanding applications. It provides efficiency, precision, and customizability, cementing its place as a reliable option for your heavy-duty requirements.