SFY1616 2.778mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw
Manufactured by ZLV, the SFY1616 2.778mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw is a cutting-edge product designed with precision and efficiency in mind. ZLV has continually demonstrated its capability in delivering high-quality mechanical components, and this product is no exception.
The detailed specifications of this product are as follows:
|Shaft Diameter (d/mm)||16|
|Steel Ball Diameter (mm)||2.778|
|Nut size (D, A, B, L, W, H, X,Q,n)||32, 53, 10.1, 45, 42, 34,4.5,M6,1.8*2|
|Basic Dynamic Load Rating (Ca)||1073|
|Weight of Screw Rod (kg/M)||1.58|
|Weight of Nut (kg/pcs)||0.3|
|Unit Price of Screw Rod (USD/M)||7|
|Unit Price of Nut (USD/pcs)||11|
Note: The product can be customized to meet specific needs.
Features and Advantages
- High Transmission Efficiency:The SFY1616 ball screw utilizes multiple rolling balls between the screw shaft and the nut, resulting in high transmission efficiency. Compared with traditional sliding screw pairs, the required driving torque is less than one-third. This high efficiency helps significantly in power conservation.
- High Precision:Produced using state-of-the-art mechanical equipment, the SFY1616 ball screw is made with strict temperature and humidity control to ensure high precision. A comprehensive quality management system guarantees the reliability of the product’s precision.
- High-Speed Feed and Micro Feed:The minimal starting torque of the SFY1616 ball screw prevents creeping, which is a common issue in sliding motion. This feature ensures the capability of precise micro feeds.
- High Axial Rigidity:Preload can be applied to the SFY1616 ball screw, which reduces axial clearance to negative values and increases rigidity. Preloading increases the rigidity of the nut part through the repulsive force of the balls, making the system more rigid when applied in mechanical devices.
- Transmission Reversibility:The SFY1616 ball screw is non-self-locking and boasts transmission reversibility.
Types and Composition
The ball screw consists of a screw, nut, steel balls, preload piece, reverser, and dustproof device. There are several types:
- Self-lubricating ball screw: Equipped with a replaceable oil removing device, it doesn’t require a lubrication pipeline system and equipment, reducing oil change and waste oil handling costs.
- Mute ball screw: It uses a specially grooved ball spacer to suppress the noise generated by the collision between balls, making the ball screw movement more quiet and smooth.
- High-speed ball screw: Characterized by high acceleration, high rigidity, high-speed feed, low vibration, and low noise. It is used in quick feeds of machine tools, high-speed cutting centers, and high-speed vertical load cutting centers.
- Heavy-duty ball screw: It can bear larger axial loads and is suitable for all-electric design machines, air compressors, semiconductor manufacturing devices, and forging manufacturing devices.
Precision classification of ball screws: Rolled ball screws are relatively less precise and suitable for scenarios with lower precision requirements. Ground ball screws, as the name suggests, have higher precision and are suitable for high-precision scenarios.
- Nominal Diameter: The outer diameter of the screw. Common specifications include 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 120 mm.
- Lead: The distance the nut moves linearly when the screw rotates once.
- Length: There are two concepts, total length and thread length. Some manufacturers only calculate the total length, but some require the thread length.
- Nut Form: There are many nut forms in the product samples of each manufacturer.
- Precision: For ball screws, there are precision grades of P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7, P10 in China, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C10 in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan, China, and IT0, IT1, IT2, IT3, IT4, IT5, IT7, IT10 in European countries.
Lead and Screw Thrust Relation and Calculation Method
The lead and screw thrust relationship is an important factor in determining the performance of a ball screw. The larger the lead, the faster the linear motion speed under the same rotational speed. The specific calculation relationship is:
v = r * i
where v is the moving speed of the nut (mm/s), r is the rotation speed of the screw (r/s), and i is the lead (mm).
The relationship between lead and screw thrust is:
F = (2 * π * T * n) / i
where F is the screw thrust (N), T is the torque provided by the motor (N·m), n is the transmission efficiency (the transmission efficiency of the ball screw is generally 85%-95%), and i is the lead (m).
The SFY1616 2.778mm Milled Mute Self Lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw is a robust product offering high efficiency, precision, and speed. It’s versatile, adaptable, and customizable, making it an excellent choice for any application requiring precise linear motion.