SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw
ZLV introduces its SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw, a revolution in the manufacturing and automation industries. Designed to reduce frictional losses and ensure high transmission efficiency, this ball screw is precision-engineered with state-of-the-art machinery, allowing it to provide precise micro-feeding and rapid feeding. By using rolling motion, it initiates small starting torque, effectively eliminating crawling phenomena.
The following are the model specifications of the SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw:
|Steel ball diameter||3.175mm|
|Nut size (D, A, B, L, W, H, X,Q,n)||28, 48, 10, 57, 38, 40, 5.5,M6,1*3|
|Weight (Screw rod/M, nut/pcs)||1.58, 0.15|
|Unit Price (USD, Screw rod/M, nut/pcs)||4.6, 3|
Please note that the ball screw can be customized to suit your needs and ZLV can offer different sizes as per customer requirements.
Features of Ball Screw
The SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw offers the following features:
- Low Friction Loss, High Transmission Efficiency: Because the ball screw shaft and the screw nut contain multiple rolling balls, the product ensures high motion efficiency.
- High Precision: The ball screw is manufactured with the most advanced machinery, ensuring precision by stringently controlling the environment during grinding, assembly, and inspection.
- High-speed Feed and Micro Feed: The use of rolling motion guarantees precise micro feeds without crawling phenomena common in sliding motion.
- High Axial Rigidity: Preload can be added to the ball screw to increase axial rigidity, enhancing stiffness by exerting pressure on the balls within the screw.
- Reversibility of Transmission: The product does not lock automatically, ensuring reversible transmission.
Composition and Classification of Ball Screws
The SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw comprises a screw, nut, steel balls, preload piece, reverser, and dust preventer. The classifications include:
- Self-Lubricating Ball Screw: This reduces the need for lubrication pipelines and equipment, minimizing oil change and waste oil handling costs.
- Silent Ball Screw: It uses a specially grooved ball spacer to suppress noise from ball-to-ball collision, ensuring smooth and quiet operation.
- High-Speed Ball Screw: This type is known for high acceleration, high rigidity, high-speed feed, low vibration, and low noise.
- Heavy Duty Ball Screw: Designed to withstand substantial axial loads, it is suitable for electric design machines, air compressors, semiconductor manufacturing devices, and forging manufacturing devices.
- Nominal Diameter: The outer diameter of the screw. The common specifications are 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 120mm.
- Lead: The linear distance the nut moves when the screw rotates one round. The common leads are 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40mm. This parameter directly influences the speed and thrust force of the ball screw.
- Length: There are two concepts in length: overall length and thread length. Some manufacturers only calculate the total length, but others need to provide thread length.
- Nut Form: Each manufacturer’s product sample will have many nut forms. The nut form is generally represented by the first few letters in the model number.
- Precision: Ball screw, according to domestic classification, the precision level includes P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P7, P10.
This ZLV SFU1610 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw is designed to achieve optimal performance in a range of applications. Its unique blend of durability, precision, and versatility make it an essential component for any high-performance mechanical operation.