SFU1605 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw
ZLV’s SFU1605 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw is a premium mechanical component designed to convert rotational motion into linear motion with minimal friction. The key characteristic of the SFU1605 model is the 3.175mm diameter of its steel balls, designed to ensure precise and efficient operation.
Here are the detailed product specifications for the ZLV SFU1605 model:
|Shaft Diameter (d)||16 mm|
|Lead (I)||5 mm|
|Steel Ball Diameter||3.175 mm|
|Nut Size (D/A/B/L/W/H/X/Q/n)||28/48/10/50/38/40/5.5/M6/1*4|
|Dynamic Load (Ca)||1380|
|Screw Rod Weight||1.58 kg/M|
|Nut Weight||0.15 kg/pcs|
|Screw Rod Price||4.6 USD/M|
|Nut Price||3 USD/pcs|
The SFU1605 ball screw boasts several features that make it a superior choice for a variety of industrial applications.
- Low Friction, High Transmission Efficiency: Thanks to the numerous steel balls performing rolling motion between the screw shaft and the screw nut, the SFU1605 model achieves high transmission efficiency. It reduces the driving torque to less than 1/3rd compared to traditional sliding screw pairs, making it energy-efficient.
- High Precision: Produced using the world’s most advanced mechanical equipment, the SFU1605 ensures top-tier precision. Strict controls over temperature and humidity during the grinding, assembly, and inspection processes ensure excellent accuracy.
- High-Speed Feed and Micro Feed: This model ensures a minimal starting torque, eliminating the crawling phenomenon often found in sliding motion. This allows precise micro feed operation.
- High Axial Rigidity: With the application of preload, the SFU1605 achieves high axial rigidity. Preload eliminates the axial clearance, resulting in enhanced rigidity.
- Reversibility: Unlike other models, the SFU1605 does not self-lock and demonstrates excellent reversibility in transmission.
Components and Classification
The SFU1605 ball screw is composed of a screw, nut, steel balls, preload plate, reverser, and dust cover. There are different classifications of ball screws:
- Self-lubricating Ball Screw: The SFU1605 falls under this category, having an interchangeable oil removal device, eliminating the need for lubrication system and equipment. This reduces oil change and waste oil handling costs.
- Silent Ball Screw: A type of ball screw that features a special groove ball spacer to suppress noise caused by ball collisions, ensuring smooth and quiet operation.
- High-Speed Ball Screw: Characterized by high acceleration, high rigidity, fast feed, low vibration, and low noise. Used in fast-feed machining centers, high-speed cutting centers, etc.
- Heavy Load Ball Screw: Capable of bearing large axial loads, used in all-electric design machines, air compressors, semiconductor manufacturing devices, and forging manufacturing devices. There are grinding screws for high precision requirements and rolled screws for lower precision requirements.
- Nominal Diameter: The external diameter of the screw. Common specifications are 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 120 mm.
- Lead: The distance the nut moves linearly for each complete revolution of the screw. The calculation relationship is as follows: v=ri, where v is the moving speed of the nut (mm/s), r is the rotating speed of the screw (r/s), and i is the lead (mm). The relationship between the lead and the screw thrust is: F=（2πTn）/i, where F is the screw thrust (N), T is the torque provided by the motor (N·m), n is the transmission efficiency (85%-95% for ball screws), and i is the lead (m).
- Length: There are two concepts, the total length and the thread length. The thread length also has two parts: the total length of the thread and the effective stroke. Thread length = effective stroke + nut length + design margin.
- Nut Shape: There are many nut shapes available, usually represented by the first few letters in the model. There are single nuts and double nuts (double nuts can adjust preload but single nuts cannot, and the price and length of the latter are roughly double that of the former).
- Accuracy: The SFU1605 model is classified under precision grade P5 (or JIS C5), which caters to high-precision applications.
The SFU1605 3.175mm Grinding Self-lubricating Heavy Duty Ball Screw by ZLV is a superior-quality product. With customizable sizes, it is flexible to cater to your specific needs while ensuring high performance and efficiency.