KK60 Module Ball Screw Slide Double Track Linear Precision Guide Cross Track
ZLV is a renowned brand in the field of industrial automation that has introduced the KK60 Module Ball Screw Slide Double Track Linear Precision Guide Cross Track. This product is a perfect blend of innovation, quality, and excellence. It’s designed to address the critical requirements of various applications. Below is a comprehensive description of the product, diving into the details of its components, benefits, specifications, differences between KK and linear modules, and applications.
KK Modules and Their Meaning
KK modules, also known as industrial robots, linear modules, linear slide tables, electric cylinders, mechanical arms, and more, constitute a motor-driven moving platform guided by the U-shaped linear slide rail of a ball screw. The design ingeniously integrates the advantages of linear guides and ball screws.
The KK module ensures high rigidity and precision by using a unified structure of the nut and the slider, optimized with a U-shaped track. It can withstand loads from all four directions, providing comprehensive X, Y, and Z axis applications.
Advantages of KK60
- High Rigidity and Precision: The KK60 model ensures its high rigidity and precision requirements.
- Space-Efficient: Its design aids in space saving and drastically reduces assembly time.
- Load Capacity: With a remarkable ability to bear loads from different directions, it makes the application versatile.
Linear Module Explanation
Linear modules, alternatively known as linear robots or linear slides, represent an upgraded unit of linear guides and ball screw linear transmission mechanisms. They make light load automation more flexible and positioning more precise.
Here is a table showcasing the specific details for the KK60:
|Load KG/M (Vertical)||30|
|Load KG/M (Transverse)||40|
|Unit Price USD/M||55|
Note: Customization is available for the product as per the client’s requirement.
Differences Between KK and Linear Modules
1. Module Composition:
- KK Modules: Integrated screw module with high positioning accuracy, compact size, convenient maintenance, and high running speed.
- Linear Modules: Automation upgrade units that follow the linear guide and ball screw structure.
2. Type and Application Differences:
- KK Modules: Suitable for high-precision devices like medical instruments.
- Linear Modules: Ideal for long strokes, high acceleration, and precise operation.
3. Application Variance:
- KK Modules: Extensively used in various automated equipment such as welding machines, electronic component production, and more.
- Linear Modules: Utilized in conveying, cutting, soldering, printing, lithium battery manufacturing, and other specialized tasks.
The KK60 serves in a broad spectrum of industries, from medical equipment to manufacturing lines, and its applications are practically endless. It’s a crucial part of modern-day technology, contributing significantly to efficiency, speed, and precision.
The ZLV KK60 Module Ball Screw Slide Double Track Linear Precision Guide Cross Track sets a benchmark in the industry with its state-of-the-art technology, quality, and versatile applications. Its well-engineered design caters to various industrial needs, marking a pivotal step in automation and precision handling. Offering a wide range of possibilities, it stands as an essential tool in today’s industrial landscape.